Spring is almost here and so is golf season! Purchase a Chip In for Charity golf pass and enjoy multiple golfing perks (and family time) at some of the greatest courses the Midwest has to offer!
How does it work?
A Chip In for Charity discount golf pass gives the cardholder a free or discounted round of golf at over 90 courses in North Dakota and western Minnesota. Some of your favorite golf courses have joined with us to provide you a free or discounted round of golf with the proceeds going to support the thousands of North Dakotans that we serve through our programs. Together we can create stronger communities!
Who does it help?
The Chip In for Charity program supports the services provided by Catholic Charities North Dakota. Last year, over 2,200 people were impacted by the services provided by the agency.
- Pregnancy, Parenting, and Adoption Services (PPAS)
- Adults Adopting Special Kids (AASK) for Youth in Foster Care
- Guardianship Services for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
- Guardianship Services for the Vulnerable
- Counseling Services for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- Natural Disaster Response for North Dakota Residents
Purchase a Golf Pass
Buy your pass now for FREE or DISCOUNTED rounds of golf at over
90 different courses!