Catholic Charities North Dakota is pleased to announce that our Counseling Services team will be offering a series of presentations on Stress Management for Farmers, Ranchers and Rural Communities beginning in the New Year. Thus far workshops have been scheduled as follows (click on the links or images below to download flyers to share with your parish and community):
- Grand Forks at Holy Family Church at 4pm on January 19th, 2020 with Clinical Therapist Melissa Lee-Eckes, MSW, LCSW
- Langdon at the NDSU Research Center at 7pm on January 14, 2020 with Clinical Therapist Barb Boesl, MED, LPC
- Rugby at the Rugby High School Auditorium at 7pm on February 22, 2020 with Clinical Therapist Erin Rocheleau, MA, LPCC
- Valley City at St. Catherine’s Parish Hall at 7pm on January 23, 2020 with Clinical Therapist Jennifer Eberle, MS, LPCC
- Wahpeton at St. John’s Catholic Church at 4pm on January 14th, 2020 with Clinical Therapist Erin Rocheleau, MA, LPCC
- Fargo/Casselton at _______ _____ at _pm on __, 2020 with Clinical Therapist Kim Fritel MS, LPCC
These free informational presentations are open to everyone interested in attending to discuss resources and ways to support our communities being impacted by rural stress. Follow up events may also be offered if requested. If you are interested in bringing a presentation to your community please reach out to our Director of Counseling, Melissa Lee-Eckes, MSW, LCSW, at (701) 235-4457 to learn more!