Help for flood, wind, and tornado relief for victims in North Dakota.
Regardless of race, creed, or socio-economic status, Catholic Charities North Dakota provides emergency relief and recovery services after a disaster.
Recovery Services Provided:
- Direct financial assistance for food
- Shelter or other needed items
- Counseling and support
Working in conjunction with members of North Dakota’s Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD), Catholic Charities provides long-term recovery efforts to provide humanitarian aid to vulnerable populations.
Long-Term Services Provided:
- Materials for rebuilding homes
- Vendor payments to aid in restoring lost utilities such as sewer, septic tank, water well, and more
- Assistance to help people move on in recovery from the disaster
All disaster response and grant relief funds are coordinated by Catholic Charities USA’s Disaster Operations.
- More than $1,000,000 was provided to the Minot community after the flooding of the Souris River.
- $10,000 was used to help the Killdeer community recover from hail and wind damage.
The work that others did in repairing damages to a home caught in a flood, or tornado, or hailstorm was made possible because we had the funds to buy the materials we needed.
Donate To Help Aid Natural Disaster Victims.
Consider making a donation today.