Providing disaster response for help with flood, wind, and tornado relief for victims in North Dakota.
Regardless of race, creed, or socio-economic status, Catholic Charities North Dakota provides emergency relief and recovery services after a disaster.
Disaster Response Services Provided:
- Direct financial assistance for food
- Shelter or other needed items
- Counseling and support
Working in conjunction with members of North Dakota’s Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD), Catholic Charities provides long-term recovery efforts and disaster response to provide humanitarian aid to vulnerable populations.
Long-Term Services Provided:
- Materials for rebuilding homes
- Vendor payments to aid in restoring lost utilities such as sewer, septic tank, water well, and more
- Assistance to help people move on in recovery from the disaster
All disaster response and grant relief funds are coordinated by Catholic Charities USA’s Disaster Operations.
- More than $1,000,000 was provided to the Minot community after the flooding of the Souris River.
- $10,000 was used to help the Killdeer community recover from hail and wind damage.
Dealing with natural disasters can be a stressful time but you don’t have to do it alone. Our counselors are here are to help you restore hope. Visit our counseling page to see our list of providers and find one near you!
Donating to Disaster Response Helps Aid Natural Disaster Victims
Consider making a donation today.