Catholic Charities North Dakota builds and strengthens the lives of individuals, couples, and families across the state of North Dakota. With programs for children, families, adults with intellectual disabilities, and others in need, we serve Catholics and non-Catholics alike. In the past year we directly served over 2,000 local individuals in 49 of our 53 counties, and touched the lives of countless other North Dakotans across the state!
Click to see our Agency Brochure for a quick overview of Catholic Charities North Dakota.
Catholic Charities North Dakota is a member of Catholic Charities USA, which provides us access to the full resources and support of one of the largest private networks of social service providers in the country.
2014-2015 Year in Review
- Served as Guardians to 458 adults with intellectual disabilities
- Provided Counseling Services to 339 individuals, couples, and families
- Provided Pregnancy Counseling to 29 birthparents
- Finalized 151 youth adoptions in North Dakota
- Completed final distributions on over $1,050,000 in total Minot Flood assistance
- Moved to new offices in our Bismarck and Minot locations
Your donations help us to continue Helping People, Changing Lives! Make a gift today!